Tuesday, December 11, 2012

DIY Gifting

The holidays are fast approaching and I can't help but feel that they will burn a hole in my pocket. Thank goodness my daughter is still too young to think up a wish list. My solution was to buy one gift and make a second Do-It-Yourself gift. I think it would be an unexpected and endearing surprise for my family, plus it should be fun!

  • From a spa set to DIY bracelets, Desiree shows you 25 cool DIY gifting ideas.
  • Nothing says 'pamper me' like DIY gift baskets. Make a spa set, a personalized monogrammed set, or a decadent treat basket. It'll sure send the message that you put a lot of thought and care in making the gift.


  • This posting wouldn't be complete without linking up with one of my favorite blogs - tipjunkie.com. There's a wealth of ideas and inspiration from this and other affiliated blogs. 

  • Finally, enjoy more eye-candy from Pinterest. I'm sure you'll find inspiration for your own DIY gifts!



No comments:

Post a Comment